1. Your personal data are processed to send information about events and courses related to the Buddhist Chan Fellowship.
2. The administrator of personal data is the Buddhist Chan Fellowship, full polish data below:
Związek Buddystów Czan z siedzibą 05-540 Zalesie Górne ul. Promienna 12, REGON: 012986285
3. You have the right to access your data – modify and delete from the database by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The administrator provides protection and security of personal data processing in the database, appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular secures data technically and organisationally against unauthorized access, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the change, loss, damage or destruction. The collection of personal data collected is stored on a secured server and the data also protect internal procedures in the field of personal data processing and information security policy.
1. Cookies created during the entry to our website do not identify personal data, serve to improve the website and create anonymous statistics of entries. The user can delete them on his computer using the browser options.